HALL & WILLIS INTERIORS OFFER EXCELLENT VALUE FOR MONEY.
The efficiencies in how we operate ensure we can offer you a property styling package that meets your expectations and budget.
We are passionate about what we do and take great pride in the presentation of your property.
WE HAVE THE EXPERIENCE.
Hall & Willis Interiors has been house staging for more than five years and has the experience, expertise and resources readily on hand to inspect, quote and stage your property all within your timeframe.
PROVEN TRACK RECORD.
Much of our home staging business is through referrals. We always deliver what we promise and within the agreed timeframes. Please read some of our testimonials to gain a further appreciation of who we are and what we do.
WE ARE RELIABLE AND QUICK TO RESPOND.
We will provide you with a written quote for home staging on the same day as the inspection.
WHY INVEST IN HOUSE STAGING?
House staging, also known as home staging or property styling, is about dressing your house for sale to showcase its potential. We pare back the day-to-day configuration of your property with strategic placement of décor, creating a homely, spacious and memorable ambience for potential buyers.
- House staging in Melbourne is an investment in the success of your property’s sale. Hall & Willis Interiors has a proven track record in helping properties stand-out from similar properties, attracting a higher sale price and less time on the market.
- Anecdotal evidence shows professional home staging in Melbourne can substantially increase the value of your home. property styling prices are minimal to the return on investment. For example, a $500,000 to $600,000 property may result in an extra $10,000 to $35,000 sale price, with an even greater return on high-end properties.
- Home staging adds warmth and personality to empty properties of all sizes, and transforms lived-in properties into spaces with wide market appeal.
- While you may love your décor and personal belongings, these may distract buyers from seeing the full potential of your property. Our house staging presents your home in fresh and contemporary styling, which is neutral in configuration with pops of colour through décor, soft furnishings and artwork.
- By depersonalising the space and creating a fresh, decluttered and inviting style, potential buyers can develop an emotional connection and visualise their lifestyle in the property.
- Our house staging gives a memorable and inspiring first impression which translates to increased market interest.
Check Out What Our Clients Are Saying About Us
- LisaMelton West
- Bashar K. Giliana